Friday, February 15, 2008

News.....

Hey there everyone. I can't get over how busy I've been even it's not full time shooting season. I have Jess and Scott's wedding to blog (which I think will happen on monday) and am still finishing my "exciting news for FS" that I've been teasing you about. "DBC" is your only hint for now. (I know some of you who read this already know what that is but the rest of you will have to wait)

ATT CLIENTS*
I now accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER credit cards for your convenience.

PERSONAL NOTE*
I'M TRAINING FOR A HALF MARATHON!!!!!
Yikes is all I have to say for that. I will be running in the Cincinnati flying pig marathon in May. My goal is to finish and actually "run" (which means jog for me because I'm pretty slow) the whole thing. The first few weeks of my training I was having a hard time sticking to the schedule, but I"m doing better now. I'll keep you posted as I go. Feel free to give me some encouragement along the way :)

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll leave you with our dog Maggie and her famous trick.....getting a beverage out of the fridge!!!!





PS. From watching the video above you might think my husband Andy is lazy....but I assure you he is not. It took him (well I helped a little) about 8 months to train her all the steps to complete this whole trick! It's funny because sometimes when she is bored she just goes downstairs and comes back up with a drink for you. She's a lab and she just wants to make people happy! :)

2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

LOVE The maggie video!!! chris almost didnt believe that it was really your dog!!! loves it!! see you tomorrow!

kelbel said...

That is awesome that maggie does that! What talent in the Sommer home! Good luck training for the marathon! You go girl!
Love ya!