Thursday, April 2, 2009

Featured on the Vintage Glam Weddings Blog!

I'd been given a heads up early in the week from one of my brides Hilary that her wedding was going to be featured on Vintage Glam Weddings blog sometime this week! How excited am I???? I big huge excited! I'd been checking it like 10 times a day since I received the e-mail! I've fallen in love with this blog and it is now one that I frequent regularly! Be sure to check it out and bookmark it.....especially if you are a bride to be! So many good ideas :) Thanks so much to Hilary and Paul and the ladies at Vintage Glam Weddings!!!!

Photobucket

3 Comments make me :):

Mom said...

This is so cool. So proud as always.

Jenny said...

faye this is so kick a*s.. i'm so happy for you!!! so awesome!!!

PicturesByTracy said...

SWEET!!!!