Friday, August 31, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

That's right folks....my site is live! It's been a lot of work in progress and I hope you all love it. Please please please leave some comments as to what you think about my brand new website. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! Hope to hear from you!!!
:)

11 Comments make me :):

Brandy J Rammel said...

AWESOME!! I am a sucker for animals so I am going to have to say that the pet category is my favorite!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Anonymous said...

Thats Great! I'm so proud of you!!!
I will be there to support you whenever you need it.
Love You,
AS

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely awesome Faye! I love the galleries and it's easy to navigate and not cluttered or busy at all!! Congratulations!! I know you'll do great!
Love ya!
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Looks great faye! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Faye, Looks great. Once again I am so proud of you!!!!!! You set your goals and then make them happen with hard work and determination. I know you will do fine. love, Mom

Anonymous said...

The site looks great Faye! So professional, clean and precise. Beautiful pictures!

JDL said...

It looks awesome! They always say if you make a career out of something you love, you will be successful. You're Proof.

Make lots of memories and money, support Andy he needs a break!

Josh & Kristina

Anonymous said...

Hey Faye! This looks great. I love everything about it. The Calendar is easy to read, the galleries are fun to view and the colors are cheery. Congratulations! You should feel VERY PROUD! I'm proud of you. I love the kids photos! Thanks again
Much LOVE
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Your site is so neat! I love seeing the latest pictures you've taken and reading your blogs... Good luck with everything!

Kara said...

Congrats Faye! It looks great. You take such awesome pictures! I'm looking forward to the day I can call you and book you for my wedding :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, Faye, your site is beautiful! Terrific design, easy to navigate, etc. I think it highlights your gorgeous works of artestry very well! All my warmest wishes to you, Cathy B.