Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Welcome to my new blog!!!

That's right folks this is my new official blog site! My xanga site was great....but I've decided to switch.

This way any of you blog followers can leave comments!! So let me hear it folks.

:)

Click here to check out my old blog go here:

6 Comments make me :):

Faye Sommer said...

Are you getting this all figured out faye???

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm still checking if all this works. I'm slowly getting it all figured out!

:)

Anonymous said...

Okay trying one more time to get the proper link attached to my name.

Anonymous said...

are you talking to yourself?

Faye Sommer said...

Yes, Yes I am.
I got it all figured out, but am a little embarased because I have not figured out yet how to delete them. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I love the website Faye!! You do fantastic work. I can't wait until the special day comes and I can call for you to do my wedding :)..Kara