Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Armstrongs!!!

Last week I drove to my home town...Auburn Indiana (near Ft. Wayne) to photograph my friend Valerie and her family! Valerie and I go way back.....we went through all 12 years of grade school together!!! Actually I got to thinking about it and I think we may have been in the same kindergarden class (for some reason my memory of who all was in my kindergarden class is a little sketchy....wonder why that could be.....oh yeah....it was like 23 or 24 years ago...LOL!) Anyway I have known Valerie for a long time and it was so fun to meet her family (we actually went to school with her husband too, but he was a year ahead of us in school) and get the chance to photograph them. We started at their home and then went to the Rose Garden in Ft Wayne. We had a great time! Valerie it was great to see you again and your family is so beautiful!!!




















0 Comments make me :):