Thursday, September 6, 2007

Vacation....Norris Lake & Bristol!!!

We were on vacation a few weeks ago down to Norris Lake TN for a week and then on to Bristol TN for the Nascar race. Here are a few shots from Norris. We were joined by some of our great friends, Chris, Michelle, Andy V. and SPIVE. As you can see the water is way down. (20 feet actually, a record low) I will have more wonderful images shot by SPIVE, once he gets a chance to edit them. (FYI folks these are all from my point and shoot camera. Spive took 300-500 images on his pro camera I think)








Then it was onto Bristol: (again all on the point and shoot)















The Nascar race was quite an experience for me. Most of you who know me.....know I"m not really into Nascar. However I'm glad I went and I have to tell you the begining (before the race even started) when the little kids sang the national anthem and the crowd held all the cards....the parachuter....Very Amazing!!!

0 Comments make me :):