Friday, June 13, 2008

Funny.....

So I try not to overblog my dog, but I can't help but post images of her here and there. She keeps me company all day while I work from home, she's always happy to see me and she's my most reliable model. I took this shot a few days ago when I was trying out my new lens. Picture it... UPS pulls up....Maggie starts barking...then i get super excited knowing my new lens is on my doorstep. After I brought in the box I realized it was maggie's dinner time, so I fed her and continued to open my lens and of course, try it out. The only problem was my most reliable model (maggie) was eating. She has two favorite things in the world.... fetching a ball in the lake & EATING!!! You can tell in the picture below how unhappy she was with me!!!
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Lauren Bryson said...

What lens did you buy? You have a beautiful dog. I"m a photog in KY and I love to photograph dogs. my website is www.laurenbryson.com or blog www.laurenbrysonphotography.blogspot.com. I really love your work!

Faye Sommer said...

Sorry Lauren....I totally forgot to put in the blog which lens I bought! I am a canon girl. My newest lens is the 135 2.0. It's so sharp and yummy! I'm loving it! Next on my list is the 50mm 1.2 (I currently have the 50mm 1.4 and it's great, but I can't wait to upgrade to the 1.2)

:)