Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I"M 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right...today I turn 30 and I think I'm okay with it. We are still in Oregon for our family vacation and it is so beautiful here. (we're actually right on the cost in southern Oregon, just 7 miles north of the California border) Have you seen the movie Goonies....that's all I can think of when I see the coast. I love that movie and I think it had to have been shot somewhere near here. The hydrangea's are so blue here, I can't believe my eyes. We fly back on Saturday but I"m still not ready to leave. It's around 70 degrees during the day here and 55-60 at night. (which is a nice break from home)
Here is a picture of me from my pre-birthday celebration thrown by my girlfriends. We get together just about every Monday night and they surprised me last Monday with a birthday dinner, Mandy did my hair and makeup, Jenny and Hardie bought me a new outfit and then we did a mini photo shoot. Thank you so much girls, I love you! Here is a picture from our shoot. The rest are a few from our time so far here in Oregon. Today we are going to a Brandy distillery (sounds like a fun place to go on your birthday...LOL) and then out to dinner for fresh seafood!!!! YUM!





5 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Pics are beautiful faye! I miss you! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! cant wait to hear all about your trip! love you.

Brandy J Rammel said...

Happy Birthday Faye! This must be the day that all the red-head female photographers are born.

And 30 is not bad, you will see=)

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday!!

The Abdulla Photos are FABULOUS!

Call me when you get back!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I left my phone message before I checked here. Hard to beleive my baby girl is 30 already.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAYE MARIE.
much love, Mom and Bob

kelbel said...

Happy Birthday girl!! I am glad to be joined in the 30's!! I want to schedule a shoot for in the fall!! Let me know!
Love YA