Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Vieth Family

We are back from a wonderful vacation safe and sound. I will be posting pictures from that once I finally get them edited. I did decide on a way to spice up my blog with each post. For the past few months I've been writing some rhyming poems. THEY ARE VERY SILLY AND JUST FOR FUN! I don't seriously think I'm a poet...I just like to rhyme and be creatively goofy w/ my words. (love it or leave it!!!) So I will be writing a short poem for each blog from here on out. (wish me luck as I'm sure over time this will get a little tricky and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave me a comment as to what you think) The first ever FS rhyming poem blog.........

This family I have known for many many years
They are a happy bunch and I've not seen them shed a tear

They reside in many different cities all across the states
And for years we've tried to schedule a group picture, we just couldn't align the dates

Since they are only together every once in a while
I'm just so glad this time I was able to capture their smiles!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

OK ...soooo maybe you're a lot better photographer than poet...but I thought it was cute. And it is your blog...

Of course, the photos are great, as always. Such great looking people you get to work with, how do you do that?
love, Mom

Unknown said...

I thought the poem was cute. I always enjoy the nice things you say about your subjects you are photographing anyway. You always make me feel like I know these people too.

Aunt Deb

PS Belated Happy Birthday, I can't believe you are 30.

Anonymous said...

these are great faye faye!! i cant believe how big the kids are getting! so grown up!
these really do look fabulous!