Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas in July....July in Christmas????

These are totally from this summer and I never got to post them for you all to see. These are my favorites from the Sommer family shoot 2008! (ha ha.....Sommer in the Summer....get it??? I know I'm a dork!!!)

We are so blessed to have amazing neices and nephews. (12 total between all the families, can you believe that) Here are just 4 of the cuties!!!!

Nicholas...
Photobucket
Lauren...
Photobucket
Emily...
Photobucket
Logan...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*keep coming back as I have Kate's mini shoot, a beautiful wedding and maternity shoot to post!

3 Comments make me :):

Hilary said...

Very cute children!!

I'm waiting very (im)patiently for that beautiful wedding...! (Assuming it is mine, of course!)

Thank you so much for everything, Faye! We can't wait to see our sneak peak!

Anonymous said...

Love getting to watch your other family grow. I keep thinking as I look, these are definitely Jim and Janice's grandbabies; they must be so proud.
Great job as always,Faye

Anonymous said...

too cute!! cant believe how big they are all getting!!