Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm totally in the dog house with bloggin....

Photobucket

Okay I know, I know. I'll be the first to admidt that I don't really have an excuse for not blogging for FOREVER!!!!!! It's just that time of year and I've been doing anything and everything with photography, family and friends. So I thought it appropriate to give you this picture that shows I'm in the dog house!!!! LOL (I was working late one night on the computer and when I went to turn in for bed, maggie was there in my place. She's so cute, but totally rotten.

My goal is to blog everyday for the next week and a half! So check back! Lots of shoots and some fun stuff too!

4 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

i've been waiting... patiently.. checking everyday! lol

Anonymous said...

Andy has replaced you :) Hope you're doing well. Logan

Anonymous said...

I agree with JB

love you

Anonymous said...

I agree with JB

love you