Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Caroline's Family

I had a wonderful time spending a beautiful Friday morning following around this family. I love and adore all 12 of my nieces and nephews but have to tell you that these two kids in this family are certainly high on my list of favorite kids to be around and photograph :) They did such a great job! Thank you so much Caroline for having me over to capture your families expressions! I can't wait for you to see the rest....but for now....here are my favorites :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments make me :):

Mom and Bob said...

Been checking for these to get posted. Love how you catch such precious moments that most of us miss. We think very highly of these people. They were our "knights is shining armor" one very wet night in March.
Great job as always, Faye.