Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beth and Josh

This session was so much fun! When Beth and I met to talk about her wedding I felt right at home. She has this wonderful laid back attitude and giggle that just makes you smile. Plus they are having a taco bar at their reception....how fun is that!!! I love it when couples do something a little unique that is totally them. We decided to include their adorable daughter in the photographs and I'm SO glad we did! Guarantee......she will make you smile :) If not....you can have your money back....Oh wait a minute...the subscription to this blog is FREE!!!!! I still think you'll smile!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Not sure if she's giving him a wet willy, or what???
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

ok .... this little girl looks like a dream to photograph. i looove the one of the dad throwing her up in the air ... what a genuine and yummy smile!

lhardenbrook said...

What an adorable family!!! Can't wait to see the wedding photos!