Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nada and Asad

Well it's taken me a little longer than expected to blog this wedding, but I"m hoping you'll agree it was worth the wait. This wedding was beautiful down to every last detail. I think the only thing that wasn't perfect was the weather (colder and raining for July) but that didn't matter as this event was all inside at one gorgeous location....The Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza (also known as the Hall of Mirrors) I must give credit to Sima Patel of Weddings in Style for the amazing decor of this wedding. My jaw drops every time I see one of her events. (she also did the Mehndi celebration below) I'd like to extend a very big thank you to both the bride and groom's families for making us feel so very welcome at these two wonderful events. Nada and Asad...best wishes to you as you start your lives together.

The hall of mirrors
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just a "few" of Nada getting ready. (okay, more than a few, I can't help it when she's this beautiful :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Asad looking wonderful as well
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The ceremony begins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The gorgeous reception
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(note to self, do not blog or edit cake pictures while hungry :)
Photobucket
Finally we were able to sneak the bride and groom away for a few portraits
Photobucket
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The groom's parents exiting the bride and groom
Photobucket

1 Comments make me :):

Jenny said...

so so so beautiful! i just love Indian weddings!