Friday, August 14, 2009

Gone fishing!!!

That's right ya'll....I will be out of the office from Sunday August 16th till Sunday August 22nd. I will be without phone service and will return all your calls on Monday the 17th. I'm not sure about e-mail...so if I have access I will respond to you the best I can. We are headed to my favorite place in the US.....Norris Lake, TN!!! I can't wait to do a little swimming, relaxing, and maybe even some fishing!!! I will not be participating this year in one of my favorite events, HARD CORE TUBING! So to my brides to be who see the photo of me below (I'm the one on the left) no worries, I won't be flying through the air while on vacation!!! LOL That was shot years ago! Be sure to check back next week as I will have Kellie & Dave's wedding, baby Morgan, Jill and Bob's engagement and some vacation photos for you to see!

Thanks so much folks!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments make me :):