Friday, August 14, 2009

Lisa and Deke

I love my family!!! This happens to be another one of the Conner cousins! (my mom's dad's side of the family) My mom is actually the oldest first cousin of her generation and Deke is the youngest! (although my mom looks young....she's not!!! LOL, totally kidding mom!!! There's like 30 some years difference between them) So technically Deke is my second cousin, but like all the other Conner clan, since I don't have any first cousins, they are all my cousins!!! Okay....lets talk about Lisa now.....ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think she's prettier than my favorite Barbie doll! She's just a sweet as she is pretty too! I'm so happy for you two and wish you many happy happy days!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love twins!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This next trio is the best!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another cute couple!!! (my mom and step dad)
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Mom said...

This was such a fun and beautiful day with family. I always enjoy when I get to actually watch you and Andy "work". Thanks for the complement????

Jenny said...

OMG she's gorgeous! what a pretty pretty wedding.. and i love love that pic of mom and bob!