Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary Andy!!!

Today is Andy and I's 4 year anniversary! Can you believe it's been 4 years already. I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures of him and I from our wedding. I know a lot of you who follow this blog have never seen any of our wedding pictures....so you're in for a treat! Andy I love you so much I can't put into words how important you are to me and how much love and respect I have for you. Thank you for always being there for me, believing in me, and loving me! I LOVE YOU!!! (oh wedding details for those of you interested: Location- ACD museum, Flowers-The Sprinkling Can, Photographers-Dave Lesko and Brodie Porterfield.)










4 Comments make me :):

Fritzi said...

Congratulations! I saw your photo in Blogger Play. I just appreciate happy marriages. =)

Brandy J Rammel said...

Congratulations Faye!!! Looks like you guys hit a beautiful Fall day four years ago=)

Anonymous said...

BEST WISHES. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU BOTH. MUCH LOVE, MOM AND BOB

Anonymous said...

Love you too honey! Before long it will be 40 years ;)
-A