Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Molnar Family

A few weeks ago I photographed Annie (of Molnar Designs) and her family. We did a few traditional family portraits and then walked around the park w/ the little ones and did a few more casual/candid portraits as well. Annie is the photographer in her family so we made sure to do some extra pictures of just her w/ the kids...since she's usually behind the camera. (wonder what that's like...LOL) Aren't the little ones cute!!! I also love the picture of her mom towards the bottom. I have to admit that was all her. I turned around from chasing around the kids and there she was, in great light and sitting so nicely. :)
Thanks again for a wonderful shoot you guys!!!















1 Comments make me :):

Jen E. said...

aw, what a cute family!! Is this shoot at the Arboretum near the Dayton Mall? I lived close by to that at one point!