Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Angie's Family...

I actually photographed Angie and Quinton's wedding over 4 years ago! (I really can't believe it's been that long already) So I was so excited when she called me wanting to do some updated family photos with her brother and his family. Angie is just one of those people that you just enjoy being around. She just has this kind and calming nature about her (no wonder she's a LMT) Angie thanks so much it was so great to see you and your family! (for those of you who may wonder from time to time...I do take traditional portraits as well as creative/non-traditional :)

Todd's family....







favorite...






Here are just a few images from Angie's wedding (keep in mind it was done on film....so that's why there are only a few images:)

0 Comments make me :):