Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Pickett Family....

Our good friends Jason and Natalie asked me to come over and take a Christmas family portrait for them. Do to getting everyone scheduled together, we actually did an evening shoot. So I was able to break out my off camera light (which I haven't used in quite a while so it was great to work with it again) Taylor is such a little cutie and was all about having her picture made, until it came time for the whole family. Luckily we were able to get one whole group photo after a little cookie bribing!!! Thanks so much you guys!





What a cute family....

Little Aiden....

Taylor being a big sister...


Zoe was not amused...



Andy was so kind to pose for me while I was checking my light. He looks hilarious in Taylor's little rockin chair. Just had to post it!!!! (love you honey!!)


2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

How is it that all your friends are so atractive??? And thanks to you and Andy(he really loves you) for a good laugh already today.love you both, Mom

Anonymous said...

They really are such a cute family!!! Taylor is just a doll baby! I cant wait to see all of them at your party!!