Friday, April 11, 2008

Hilary and Paul

These two are just wonderful people to be around. I can honestly say they are the nicest/smartest people I have met in a while. I had a great time photographing them and learned so much as we walked around UD campus. They took me to what may be my new favorite secret place to photograph (a hint....it's the highest spot in Dayton Ohio and no I'm not talking about Kettering Tower) H and P you two are just amazing people to be around! I'm looking forward to your wedding this December.

....they are having a vintage theme for the wedding so i decided to use a few of my antique filters

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 Comments make me :):

Hilary said...

Squee!! These are Awesome!!!! We love them!! Thank you so much for everything!! Can't wait to see the proofs!

Sublime Studios said...

These are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

You've been busy. This couple has some of the best serious looks. Lots of us only look good when smiling. As always, Faye, I think they're great!
love ya

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are awesome, Faye! Love the antique look in the first one - gorgeous! :)

Rachel Brooke said...

I love the old school actions! These are really cute.