Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mr. Grady...

Meet little Grady! Our good friends Chris and Michelle just had their first baby a few weeks ago. He is so cute and it is so fun to see them with the little guy. Thanks so much for having me do Grady's first official photoshoot!

O-H-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't believe his dad already taught him to do this...
Photobucket
Photobucket
<>Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 Comments make me :):

Sublime Studios said...

I love the last one.. so precious.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO, how wonderful,what great expressions you caught. love the threesome shot....so real....
Congrats to the new parents!

Anonymous said...

the one of the 3 of them together is my fave!! chri and michelle ~ crazy that you guys are parents, congrats to you both!

Rachel Brooke said...

haha I'm really tickled over his expressions! You were quick to catch them. I think you captured these beautifully...and placed him in sweet places!