Friday, April 11, 2008

Sophia

I just adore this little girl and her family. Thanks so much Katie and Jeremy! Can't wait to photograph her again. She's such a little sweetie!!! Here are my favorites:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 Comments make me :):

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hilary said...

I got all excited! I thought it was gonna be pictures of us.

Alas, I think she beats Paul and I out in the cuteness factor.

Faye Sommer said...

Awe....I'm sorry. (she is cute isn't she) Don't worry Hilary...you're next. You may be up by the end of the day and if not, tomorrow morning :)

Sublime Studios said...

She is absolutely adorable! You have a great eye for children's portraits!

kelbel said...

Faye,
As always you are so talented and Sophia is a cutie! I need to schedule a day for you to come in the summer to take pictures again!!

Kelly