Thursday, May 15, 2008

Amanda and Doug.....

I had such a great time photographing Amanda and Doug's e-session. We started at their beautiful home in Troy and then headed over to Doug's parent's home and property. Aren't these two gorgeous??? Ken and Barbie eat your heart out!!!
A and D thank you so much for having fun with your session. That's what it's all about :) I can't wait for your wedding this September!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I saw a similar shot like this from a photographer I admire, so I tried my own version of it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my fave...
Photobucket

6 Comments make me :):

Stephanie said...

Wow. What a glam couple. Beautiful, happy portraits!
Stephanie

Unknown said...

I LOVE them!!!! I can't wait to see the rest! We had such a great time! Thank you so much! September will be great!

Anonymous said...

I love them too!!! How cute are they. They look like they had a terrific time! I like all the extra details you did too.

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the kitchen for a backdrop for this georgeous couple. I can't wait to see the wedding shots, too.

Rachel Brooke said...

The "Love" shot, the incredible shadows you caught, and WOW that last one!! You are getting better and better with each post!

Anonymous said...

these are great faye!! as always...