Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tomorrow's the Big Day.....

Sunday May 4th I will be running in the Cincinnati Flying Pig HALF marathon. That's 13.1 miles! I'm excited and a little scared at the same time. I think I'm ready.....well as ready as I'm gonna be. I am lucky to have my two great friends Leanne and Hardie running it with me. (they have both ran full marathon's before and have been helping me along the way) Thanks so much you two....I don't think I could be doing this without your help! Also thanks so much to my friends and family who have encouraged and supported me along the way. I will try to post on Sunday how it went and some pictures too! (do I really want to post pictures on the internet of myself after running for 2-2 1/2 hours???? It's not going to be pretty LOL)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 Comments make me :):