Monday, May 5, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!

I ran 13.1 miles on Sunday in the Cincinnati Flying Pig Half Marathon!!! I'm not going to say it was easy (there are lots of huge hills in Southern Ohio and I think the course they made had us run up all of them. LOL) but I did it and am pleased with my time. 2 hours and 32 minutes. Thanks again to all my friends and family who encouraged me along the way! Here are a few photos. (taken on our little low quality point and shoot camera) I'm wearing my signiture color lime green of course!!!



4 Comments make me :):

Unknown said...

Very proud of you. You don't look that bad after running that far. Again VERY proud of you!!!

Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Of course you did. I find it very difficult to remember any goal you ever set for yourself that you didn't accomplish; starting in grade school. Congrats!! So proud, as always. love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Good job! You're awesome. Logan

kelbel said...

That is so awesome!! Way to go!