Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Libby and Tim

A few weeks back we photographed Libby and Tim's wedding in Dayton and it was such a great time! Holy Angels Catholic church is one of the prettiest in Dayton and we had such a blast with the wedding party! In case you have noticed, I've sort of taken a break from adding a rhyme to each post. Well part of the reason for this is because I know I need a lot more work in that department. Libby's sister Heather gave a speech was a poem she had written for Libby. O M GOOODNESSSS! Libby was crying, over half the wedding party was crying, I was crying, and I think half the room was teary eyed! Needless to say I could use a few pointers from Heather w/ my rhyming!!! Thank you again to Libby, Tim and their famillies for such a wonderful day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry Tim.... I couldn't resist....and remember you asked me to take your picture!!! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Monogram lighting on the dancefloor provided by Party Pleasers, it's such a nice touch!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
a little photobooth fun
Photobucket

1 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

oh i love the one of her veil blowing in that bright blue sky! so nice!! and the one in the photo booth is too funny!! looks like they had an awesome time!! nice job faye faye, as always!