Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Meet Gloria & Family weekend

This post is way overdue as I make my way to being caught up on this blog!!! Way back when we did Corrin and Dan's wedding up in Norton Shores Michigan we were able to visit some of my family who live 20 minutes away. My nephew Devin recently got a new pet and named her Gloria! Isn't she pretty?? I got to hold her and she liked my diamond...LOL! We also got to meet my brother Kevin's new dog Lilly! For those of you wondering...I do plan to put the slide show up from our trip to Oregon soon.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

OH GEEZ!! how jealous am i!!! you know how much i love snakes!!! she's a beaut!! and i cant believe how big dev and ane are getting!! they are both so cute!