Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sara and Michael

I was so honored when my good friend Lori from Finch Rental at the Dayton Bridal Connection asked me to photograph her daughter's wedding. Lori and Russ are kinda like a fourth set of parents to me!!! (your thinking...what, well there is my mom and step-dad who live 3 hours away, dad and step-mom also 3 hours away, my in-laws about 40 minutes away and then Lori and Russ) Lori is always there for me when I'm at the DBC if I'm stressed or have a business question and Russ is just one of those people that when you see him...you smile. He always greets me w/ such a big hug :) ...but this blog is about Sara and Michael....so on with the show!

Lori's beautiful daughter Sara married Michael a few weekends ago and it was such a fun day. They are such an easy going and sweet couple that they just belong together. We started the day with Kelly from www.cincimakeup.com. Michael at First Florist did an amazing job with the flowers....AS HE ALWAYS DOES!!!!! AJ from Party Pleasers provided the music along w/ lighting on the dance floor. Butterfly productions were the videographers and I can't wait to see their final product. Finch Rental provied most of the beautiful set up (of course). Finally Traci brought her chocolate fountain and at Sara's request filled it with pink chocolate. YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Sara and Michael I wish you all the best and am so glad I was able to be there with you on your special day.

Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting

4 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE the last one of them dancing with the light in the back, awesome! and the flowers.. SO PRETTY!!!! beautiful!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Great job on these! And those flowers are gorgeous - awesome color!

Anonymous said...

Faye - these are goregous photos!!!! the wedding was so beautiful. - Kai

Anonymous said...

I agree with JB, that last shot is my favorite. And WOW, what bright colors in the flowers, but it all works together great.