Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blake and Adrienne

WOW WOW WOW! I adore these two as we have been friends with Blake for...well a very very long time. They were married at the Grace United Methodist church and I've always wanted to shoot a wedding there. You know how kids are in candy stores??? That was me at this church. Everywhere you turned around was beautiful with amazing light.

Blake and Adrienne CONGRATS again. We are so happy for you and I'm so glad you had me photograph at your wedding.

....I'm not gonna mark which are my faves, bacause I LOVE THEM ALL :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Blake's favorite pose and for some reason he's always asking me to take a picture of him like this. (I couldn't help myself and had to put it on the blog)
Photobucket
Don't let him fool you with his stories and how funny he usually is....I got choked up looking at him :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adrienne had a surprise guest planned for Blake
Photobucket
The only problem is that GAPPER wanted to be the groom!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

holy cow!!! what a pretty wedding!!! they both look so so great!!! awesome job as always faye faye!