Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daisy and Whisker!

Do you know how excited I was when Kimberly (one of my amazing brides and now I'm so pleased to call her a friend:) asked me to photograph her pets? Well you guessed it....I was VERY EXCITED being that I'm a huge animal lover and have a dog and a cat of my own! Daisy did a great job and I can't believe she laid her head down on the floor and that I had enough time to get myself down to her. Whiskers did a great job too. (considering most cat's DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE in their faces, especially with a big ol camera) Kimberly thanks so much!

*PET LOVERS OUT THERE...you really should have some nice pictures taken of your furry babies!!! Art canvas wraps of your pets make great wall decor! Plus don't pictures of pets just make you smile???

Photobucket
I LOVE THIS ONE
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Faye - I just love them, you totally caught both of their personalities! Wonderful work as usual!

Anonymous said...

oh i love the one of daisy with her head on the floor and the profile shot of whisker! so stinking cute!!