Monday, October 27, 2008

My Nephews

CJ and Will are sweet! I wish they didn't live 4 hours away so I could see them more.
I just thought I'd post this mini (very mini, we had to leave from our 1 day visit and i realized I hadn't done any pictures of the kids yet, so we spent about 15 minutes...and I'm so glad we did) photoshoot. CJ looks so much like my brother Matt at that age. Hope these warm your heart on this VERY COLD DAY!!! (burrrrrrrrrr!!!!! It's cold in Dayton anyway)

:)

Photobucket
Playing in the dirt...
Photobucket
Photobucket
What a little model...
Photobucket
The expressions of Will...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

awwwwwh, What a great way to warm a Grandma's heart. I sent a notice to all freinds and relatives in my e-mail.
Thank you Faye,you captured them so well...as always.