Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Katie and Matt

I finally got to meet Katie and Matt after many e-mails back and fourth :) These two are so sweet together and they are both troopers as well. I think it was 40 degrees out the morning we had scheduled for their shoot! Luckily we did their session at Katie's mom's home and were able to go inside and warm up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Katie's mom was actually taking some picts of me from inside the house as I was shooting! They were so nice to e-mail them to me :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 Comments make me :):

Katie said...

Faye, I love them! You can't even tell we were cold. :) Thank you so much! Katie

Anonymous said...

these are awesome faye! as always!! and you look so cute btw!

Rachel Brooke said...

Ohhh love the canoe and the fall trees bursting with color.