Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kellie and David

Oh boy oh boy where do I start with this wedding?!? This very special day was a long time coming for this family and they deserved all the happiness it had to offer!!! I truly am blessed to work with the most amazing families on such wonderful celebrations. Kellie is such a sweetheart and David a gentleman. I'm so happy for you two and am so pleased I was able to photograph your day. Thanks again for everything!

I need to make a small shout out to Tasha for keeping everything running smoothly! Thanks Natasha!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The sweetest flower girls
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
hello beautiful Kellie bride
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
St. Mary's really is one of the prettiest churches in Dayton :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
btw.....it was SO HOT OUT and they all did fabulous...plus we kept it quick!
Photobucket
Photobucket
apparently I let my brides and grooms walk all over me....LOL (I know that was cheesy)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The beautiful decor provided by Entertainment Unlimited and Furst Florist
Photobucket
Photobucket
Julie (one of the best cake makers in the world, in my humble opinion) is back!!! This makes me so happy!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They did a scavenger hunt and it was SO FUN! They did guys against girls if the girls won, David does all the laundry for a month and if the guys won, Kellie has to wash David's truck for a month!!!
Photobucket
Well one of the items was an invitation (which I conveniently had one in my camera bag for photos) I had to give it to the ladies....sorry David...you are one of the nicest guys I've ever met, but us girls gotta stick together when it comes to house work!!!! LOL
Photobucket
yeah we won!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got a little carried away with the rings at this wedding, so I'm posting two. A special thank you to my good friend Traci for letting me use her goodies!!!!
Photobucket
my favorite
Photobucket

3 Comments make me :):

~Kellie and David~ said...

I think Faye Sommer is the best photographer in the world. These pictures brought such a smile to our faces. We can't wait to see the rest!

Mom said...

The rings on food....of course, your obsession of late. Love to look at your work....so proud...you are so good!

Katie Siebenthaler said...

Faye you did such a great job!! Of course it helped having a beautiful couple to work with :) Such a fun wedding!!