Monday, September 21, 2009

Lauren and Steve

Oh what another gorgeous wedding!!!! We lucked out again with the weather (go 2009!) for this one! Lauren and Steve are great and so was their wedding party. They were up for anything! We had a nice sized break between ceremony (Holy Angels) and reception (Mandalay) so Lauren had asked me where should we go for pictures??? I went out scouting and was discouraged not to find anything new and unique, but on my second scout it hit me......the Montgomery County Fair!!!!!! We had such a great time and the wedding party was treated like royalty! (apparently they have never had a bridal party stop by the fair before) It made for some really fun images!!! Lauren and Steve....I wish you a future of health and happiness!!!!!!! :)

Photobucket
question - "how do I look?" answer - GORGEOUS!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Unknown said...

The ferris wheel pictures are so fun! What a great idea!

Jenny said...

oh shes gorgeous!!! i love the pink lighting at the reception!! very nice!