Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tzu and Ben

Let me preface this blog post by saying that BEN IS A TROUPER!!!! He actually dislikes having his picture taken more than my husband Andy and my brother in law Brian.....so for Ben to hang in there during our session.......I have to say a BIG thank you to him and give him some props!!! I love these two together and I can't wait for your wedding next month :) Thanks again for a fun afternoon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my fave
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Jenny said...

oh my god oh my god!! they look so great!!! tzu is absolutely glowing!!! so sad i cant come to the wedding!!! ben and tzu you guys look awesome! loves you!

kaori said...

Faye, the pictures are great! Love them! This makes me so happy because Ben and I don't have many pictures of ourselves!
Jenny, I am sad you can't make it to our wedding! You'll be missed!!