Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Good Morning! Okay....I know Halloween was yesterday....and even though we had an extra hour....I still didn't manage to get this post up in time! I was planning on posting our Halloween costumes over the past few years. Most years.....Andy and I go as some sort of couple if we can. (we always have a fun time coming up with the costumes...trying to find them at a thrift store, using something old or what we usually do is resort to my mom....a very talented seamstress :) Some years our outfits are better than others and some are more scandalous or controversial than others...but hey..Halloween is the only time of year that you can act like that and get a way with it :)

So here they are:

2002:

(2003 we were on our honeymoon and did not dress up that year:)
2004: Definitely one of my faves....all of this was made by my mom...including homer's mask and my wig :)

2005: Totally last minute and a little cheesy, but I'm a huge margarita fan so I wanted to be a margarita fairy. (Andy was Ron Burgandy from the movie Anchorman (and I"m not posting a photo as he would shoot me...he wore a short....orange robe and I can understand him not wanting that posted on the internet :)

2006: We actually went as Cleopatra and a mummy (but the mummy was the next night and unfortunately we don't have any pictures :(

2007: Lois Lane and Clark Kent/Superman


2008: Another of my faves....Sarah Palin and John McCain

2009: We had to use the baby belly with our costume so I'm a cheerleader and he's my boyfriend..the quarterback!!!

But the BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES EVER go to my dear friends Mandy and Craig. They kept their costumes a secret from all of us friends....and when they walked out I immediately knew why. They punked us!!! They dressed up as Faye and Andy Sommer! I"m still laughing when I think about it. I was crying from laughing so hard when I first saw them! They got every detail perfect! Here they are:

We dressed up for my bff Jenny's b-day and of course did a mini photoshoot. The pict below is us (actually my facebook profile pict right now..so it was so funny)

And here they are...Love you guys!!!

0 Comments make me :):