Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tzu and Ben

I know many of you have been waiting and waiting to see some of these images....well here you go :) This wedding was wonderful and beautiful and unique and intimate and wonderful and pretty and.....oh wait....I'm repeating myself. I think you'll get the idea of how great it was from the picts. Remember Ben is not to fond of the camera??? Well you wouldn't be able to tell it in his wedding photos...I think his true happiness of the day just shows on his face :) (I love people in love) Now let's not leave Tzu out either......HELLO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! She's so stunning and I actually feel like this pictures don't quite do her full justice. Her hair and makeup were done by my talented friend MANDY! (the one who dressed up like me for halloween) and the fabulous ladies at SAVE THE DATE helped make everything run smoothly!
Thanks so much you two! I wish you a lifetime of smiles and hugs :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Jenny said...

OMG! finally! i've been waiting and waiting!!! i so wish i couldve been there!!! looks like an absolutely gorgeous wedding. and HELLO shoes!!! loves it! and i adore the b&w of ben smiling, what a great shot.. beautiful as always faye!!! and congrats again ben and tzu! love you guys!

kaori said...

Faye, the pictures are fabulous! I spent a couple hours going through the gallery just to relive the day. I love how you captured the joy on Ben..just love it! And there are so many great pictures of our family and friends, it'll be such a treat to share these later.
Love you and your work! Thank you! (btw, I'm sad I completely forgot to get picture taken with you! it was so nice having you and Kelly there!)