Thursday, November 5, 2009

Olivia and Tyler

I'm so excited to post this session as it turned out SO FUN and pretty! I've been e-mailing back and forth with Olivia for over a year now and feel like I've known her forever. It was so great to finally meet you and Tyler! I hope you love these as much as I do :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Couldn't decide between these two...So I'm posting them booth and I REALLY like them both :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Mom said...

These are really cute,too. Did you get down on your belly???? to shoot some of these?? How???
This couple looks so comfortable with each other, they must be in love.

Genevieve Murray said...

so great faye! small world...i went to high school w/ tyler!! i put in a good word in for you, not that you needed it of course :)