Thursday, August 21, 2008

Megan

Megan is a 2009 senior at Bethel High School (that would be Andy's alma mater) I had the absolute pleasure of photographing her last week. Isn't she just cute and beautiful at the same time! Her mom tagged along as we went from the different settings that we had planned (I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Lisa for letting us use her amazing home for a few of the outfits) We lucked out with one of the cooler/low humid days we had been having. Megan is also quite the talented dancer and I love the non traditional shots we did of her leaping through the air. Thanks again Megan and Karen for a wonderful photoshoot!

*attention 2009 Seniors....it's not to late to book your senior session. Over the next two months is the perfect time of year to have your pictures made and I still have a few dates available so shoot me and e-mail or give me a call :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

great job faye faye!! she is super cute and yeah, my fave is of her leaping in the air. so cool!

Anonymous said...

She is almost as pretty as any of my three daughters. Her smile on the other hand is infectious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Faye! Thank you SO much for doing my senior pictures- I love all of these and I can't wait to see the rest! You did an amazing job, and I'm definitely coming back to you for any pictures I need for..probably the rest of my life =)

Hilary said...

Is that a UD shirt I see?! Is Megan a future Flyer?!

Beautiful pictures and congrats, Megan, on your senior year.

Faye Sommer said...

jb- :)

Bob- awwww...Thanks! (bob is my step-dad to everyone who may be wondering) cute comment!

Megan- Megan I love you! YOU MADE MY WEEK!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment, I do gotta tell you...you made it so easy for me to photograph!

Hilary- Yep! She sure is going to be a Flyer! Megan knows how to pick a good school!

Anonymous said...

these are awesome!! : )