Monday, October 12, 2009

Beth and Josh

I love my job! Beth and I could have just talked all night at our final consult! She's just one of those people you really enjoy being around and feel comfortable with. I adore these two and their families! As you look though their pictures I think you'll see why. Just such smiley and happy people!!! :) Thanks so much for having me photograph your big day and I wish you many amazing happy and healthy years together!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They had a taco bar for dinner!!! I love it when couples include their favorite things on their wedding day!!!
Photobucket
The best man's speech was the best I've heard in a long time. Their wedding was actually on "National talk like a pirate day" So in honor of that....that's what he did :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments make me :):