Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Katie and Mike

I'm so glad Katie found me to shoot her wedding next spring! I actually photographed her brother's wedding 3 years ago before "Photography by Faye Sommer" was born. It's like hanging out with an old friend again :) I had a wonderful time with her and Mike....they are wonderful together. Can't wait till May!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 Comments make me :):

Jackie2020 said...

Absolutely beautiful! Jackie (Katie's aunt, Mike's adopted aunt)

Mary Coughlin said...

Who ARE these people?? I don't recognize them.

Faye Sommer said...

Ha ha Mary....I hope you mean that because they look so Modelicious!!!!!! :)

JeanaM said...

These pictures are awesome... You two look so in love!!! =)

Kellie O'Diam said...

Faye you did such a great job, as always!

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

i love the light and color in these images ... beautiful work faye :)

Jenny said...

mmm love the yummy flare!!!!