Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Leighton

Oh I LOVE photography!!!!!! I just adore kids as well....so photographing kids....FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have I also mentioned that I LOVE facebook??? That's how I got to meet up with Leighton for our photoshoot. Her mom and I used to work together in college and hang out all the time (I miss all the free time I had back then) and as time went on we lost touch....THANK YOU facebook...you've reconnected me to so many long lost friends and I love it!!!! Thanks so much Shelly for having me photograph your little baby girl! It was such a pleasure :)

Leighton greeted me with a smile before she even got out of the car....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fish faces are the best!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Shelly said...

I LOVE THEM!!! You did such a great job!

Jenny said...

oh she is definitely a cutie!!