Monday, October 19, 2009

OUR BIG NEWS!!!!

Well...by now most of our family and friends (those on Facebook anyway) already know this news.....but I figured it was now time to announce it on my blog. WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right....a baby girl is on the way and due in January! We couldn't be more excited and are so looking forward to meeting her. Here are a few of her "first" pictures for you to enjoy! Don't worry....I'll have plenty of maternity and baby pictures in the future. I'm sure she will be on this blog a BUNCH!!!!


7 Comments make me :):

Unknown said...

OMG! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both. YAY!!!

Katie said...

Awww, a baby girl, how exciting! Love the little feet! :) Congrats again! Katie Hunnes

Logan said...

Those are the cutest feet and head I've ever seen! Congratulations! Logan

Jenny said...

i cant wait to meet my newest 'niece'! love you

michelle nixon jackson said...

congrats!

Jennifer Garber said...

Congrats! Be sure to do the 3D ultrasound soon for a better sneak peak of her! Enjoy!

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

faye ... i've been meaning to say congratulations you on this exciting news! i can't wait to see your journey on the blog. so good to hear from you by the way. lets do lunch after the holidays?