Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brenda's family

I had he pleasure and the honor to photograph Brenda's first official family pictures. Luckily for me she is the queen of dressing her beautiful girls in the cutest clothes!!! I especially like their little red shoes! We worked around the outside of their house and then moved inside and let the girls put on their ballet skirts and dance to their daddy's guitar in the living room.....it doesn't get more darling then that! Thanks again Brenda!!! I'm so excited for you to finally see these :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

How cute these little girls are! What a love filled looking family.
Great as always, Faye!

Rachel Brooke said...

so darling! the fall colors are gorgeous and the light is pretty too!