Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm a little scared!!!

Good morning! I am currently sitting at my computer editing and doing all sorts of work. All of a sudden I start to hear a lot of commotion....maggie starts barking....then it gets louder and worse. Chain saws.....men yelling...my house sounds like it's under attack!!!!

I finally peek out my office window to see what's going on.....

Photobucket

It's all making sense now....our neighbors told us a few months back that they were going to have some of the trees in between our houses trimmed. Um.....aren't tree trimmers crazy???? He's up at lease 20 feet in the air, just kinda dangling from some roap and branches all the while HOLDING A LIVE CHAIN SAW!!!!

Anyway...just thought I'd share my "scary" morning with you! Be sure to check back at the end of the day.... 3 shoots to post! :)

***Please note that I shot this on my phone, it' much quicker for these kinda things....as you can see....quicker does not always equal quality!!! Nice moire patter! LOL

0 Comments make me :):