Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The H family

Sorry for the lack of blog posts. It's not that I'm not busy or don't have plenty to show you, but I've been under the weather the past 4 days with a terrible head cold. :( But I did get a few sessions edited today while sitting up in bed with my laptop. I'm pretty sure tomorrow I will be back in the office working all day.

On with this post.....

What can I say....I love this family. I've known them for many years now and love watching their beautiful girls grow. I can't wait to design a holiday card for you with these images. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
love this image
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

i cant believe how big grace is!! great shots faye faye!!