Monday, November 10, 2008

Lauren and Steve

I woke up before the sun (before the time change) and made the drive to Ohio University for this session. What a gorgeous campus!!! I'm so glad that Lauren and Steve requested that we do their session there. These two met there their freshman year and now will be getting married next summer. I'm sure you can tell by the images how happy they are together when you look at their pictures. When I was in my car leaving I turned to check for traffic and there they were walking away hand in hand and just smiling at each other....enjoying being together. It made me smile!

Have I mentioned lately that I love my job!!!!! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Love the shadows
And the shoes! :)
And so glad you love your job :)
love you