Tuesday, January 15, 2008

1 + 11 = 12 little cuties!!!

What does that headline mean??? Well some of you know that I already have 11 wonderful neices and nephews. Well this morning at 8:30am Emily was born and she makes 12 :) I can't wait to meet her and photograph her. I absolutely love photographing infants!!! Apparently she looks just like her older brother Nicholas, which also means that she looks just like a Sommer, but I'll have to compare their photos when I do her official shoot. Mom and baby are doing fine. Check back in a couple weeks for some cute little baby feet :)

2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

AWW! i cant wait to see pics! Congrats Aunt faye! please tell mommy congrats for me..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aunt Faye and Uncle Andy - and of course mom dad and big brother!