Friday, January 11, 2008

A Beautiful Wedding......

Two weeks ago (yes I'm very behind) I had the pleasure of second shooting for one of my former teachers from OIP&T. Kim of Red Leaf Photography Paula, Erin and I were all down in Cincinnati for a wonderful winter wedding. I love having the oportunity to second shoot every once in a while. For me there is just not as much pressure as when you are the lead photographer. You just have to take pictures all day.....how easy is that???

Thanks again Kim for asking me to work with you. I had a great time. Here are some of my favorite shots.....










Just adding a little sparkle :)






Even though I was second shooting, we had plenty of extra time so I asked the Bride and Groom if I could make a few portraits of them. They were so great to work with!






How cute is she???






....admiring the beautiful ballroom decorated for coctail hour....just wait till you see how they change it during dinner!







and the amazing transformation...I think they finished it within 35 minutes!!!




Dances....





A little surprise for the groom......



The band was ROCKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Once Brutus had gotten his pictures with all the guests and was just hanging out, I just had to get my self portrait with him :)

2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

OMG beautiful wedding! ;) that is so great you got to shoot with Kim! too cool!

Rachel Brooke said...

This is a gorgeous wedding- very unique. You did a great job on the shots!